Friday, January 21, 2011

OK, Who's With Me? Fess UP!!! :)

Happy Friday everyone! I didn't start this post off with a specific idea about what it was going to be about. I really just wanted to jot a quick "HELLO!" out to everyone and wish you all a great weekend!

Then, I thought about what I was going to be doing this weekend and along with watching my kid's play sports -- I confess that I have not yet taken down my Christmas tree and put away all of our Christmas decorations. Is it only me??? Am I the only one who still has the yule tide still spiriting around?  Anyone with me on this?  Bueller?

Well, anyway, I know I am soooooo behind.  So, that's the plan -- packing up and storing away all of our Christmas stuff. Now, let's see if it actually gets done!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment